Scion xB Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 1798 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Still averaging about 28-30mpg. Last I checked I got 29 and gas prices were about $3.57. Plus Californians decided NOT to repeal the gas tax so yea. Pricey gas is pricey
I seen $2.19 Chevron, I'm also getting 28-30.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Filled my box with lower fuel light on !! Got 40.6 MPG but know this is the end till next year as our high today was only 23 degrees !!!

Our prices here are at $2.15 a gallon !!!

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Got to remember Franky that the people in Government out there decided years ago to cut down the emissions of all motor engines to get or have cleaner air in da long run !!!

Gas here this morning was at $2.10 a gallon here !!!! LOL

·
Registered
247 Posts
Got to remember Franky that the people in Government out there decided years ago to cut down the emissions of all motor engines to get or have cleaner air in da long run !!!

Gas here this morning was at $2.10 a gallon here !!!! LOL

True, but still they don’t have to gouge us at the pump. We’re paying over a dollar more on average plus reg fees have gone up as well. Damn “road repair gas tax” or whatever they say it is.

---------- Post added 12-04-2018 at 10:40 AM ----------

True, but still they don’t have to gouge us at the pump. We’re paying over a dollar more on average plus reg fees have gone up as well. Damn “road repair gas tax” or whatever they say it is.

Damn Gov. Brown

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
UPDATE for ya Franky ................. Price jumped up to $2.39 a gallon !!!!

Funny how they are still talking that our price here should be right at $2.00 a gallon !!!! LOL

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ours dropped a bit down to $3.29, at least down at the am/pms and mom n pop gas stations. I saw $3.13 cash price today too! Ridiculous how much its dropped but I sure as hell am NOT complaining

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Just paid $1.94 yesterday. After filling up and leaving, saw station down from it was $1.91.

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Filled my XB up today as our prices here hit $2.10 a gallon !! Will not be driving her till next year but I know she will have a full tank starting next year !!

BTW... Got 39.6 MPG so we had a great year for saving money on gas !!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Haven’t been driving the xB as much as I used to. Been driving the work truck home so it saves me gas. Truck mileage sucks, around 19-20mpg. Plus its not as fun to drive as the xB either.

1761 - 1780 of 1798 Posts