Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend wants to buy my car a 'birthday present' for the one year of me having it. I just can't decide. What would you do with an extra $50?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That seems like a pretty good concensus! I thought maybe you knew of a nice CHEAP grille or something else. Waxes are good though!

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
That seems like a pretty good concensus! I thought maybe you knew of a nice CHEAP grille or something else. Waxes are good though!
u could find a billet top grill in ebay for like 50 bucks...
if ur lucky enuff u can find me a gift.. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah, I'm not a big fan of the billet grille's. Looks like I'm going shopping for cleaning supplies!

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
Nah, I'm not a big fan of the billet grille's. Looks like I'm going shopping for cleaning supplies!
yeah.. just make sure u get a buffer... those come in handy... ive buffed/waxed my car.. and i can literally put a rag on the hood of the car and itll slide off.. :D

·
Banned
528 Posts
I would look into getting those key hole covers! I know I am!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'd get a bomz intake off ebay.. I hear they're the bomz!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I have the keyhole covers and they are a nice addon for the price (think its like 12.50 a set). Since I bought the car I probably have used the keyholes a total of 2 times.
I'm a big fan of the car wash so I don' t carry many cleaning supplies. (just the micro fiber towel, armorall wipes, and tire foam keeps me happy)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Happy Birthday! I'd take the 50 bucks and head for the local strip club...

That's just me though ;)

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
I'd have to agree with Taz but if thats not your style get your self some interior lights. 50 Bucks will go along way and really brighten up your night......See Taz's Avatar....Now thats alot of lights

·
Registered
229 Posts
i agree with Eticket $50 can go a long way with some interior lights and switches, of course cleaning supplies are handy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.