Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
It kinda makes me think of the old movie Space Balls and Ludircas speed. The younger ones wouldn't get it.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I remember seeing that in the Scion Magazine. I had no idea it was on a truck frame, with a solid rear end and a swap.

too bad there aren't any shots of the engine bay, nor under carriage.

·
Registered
611 Posts
yes, i saw the article in the latest scion mag they have at the dealer. at first i didnt' even know it was 400hp. thought it was just a typo. :D

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
FrankenScion said:
I love those wheels, except for the Boyd Coddington name on them.........lol.
QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing..whats up with that...he probably did them for free...Its like he didn't spend enough time witht the little things, like heads and tails...he should have fab'd in a led bar for the tails...and at least cleared the heads...

·
Registered
234 Posts
FrankenScion said:
I love those wheels, except for the Boyd Coddington name on them.........lol.

I would totally rock them with different center caps though.

Badass B.
I'd take Foose on mine!!! As a matter of fact he could do my whole car!!! Dreamin' I guess.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
There is this really cool guy, Sam Wells, he does kick ass cars. Chip and Boyd have nothing on him.... I'd rather have him do my car.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I just had to post my silly story somewhere ...

I was stuck at a stoplight yesterday between two racers on either side of me, a Subaru and Nissan-something. While their cars were busy growling at eachother at the light, I couldn't help daydreaming about how awesome it would be to blow both these guys out of the water with my little ol' xB! :D Man, that woulda been sooo cool tho ... heehee

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
It's not a bad lookin' box, and for 400hp? If I had THAT kind of cash, I'd do it.

But I don't....Unless you all would like to make donations......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.