Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the car is 4 x 100. But would 4 x 114.3 fit the same? Does anyone know?

·
Registered
762 Posts
you'd have to change all the spindles and brakes to 4x114.3 ones

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This sucks.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Isn't there a spacer kit you can get that adjusts the lugs to a 114? I thought I saw one at one point when I was looking for wheels.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
With this picture you can see the difference.

kr211-silver-4100.JPG

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I think you've got plenty for now, save some of the good'uns for the rest of us!! lmao

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
974 Posts
There are companies out there that make adaptors. Just search google for them. The problem with an adaptor is that they are also about a 25mm spacer.

How these adaptor/spacers work is there is a set of holes at 4-100 you bolt them on to your car with. Then there are a set of studs that stick out at the 4-114.3 bolt pattern for you to bolt the wheel to.

Here is a pic.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I checked the one at wheel choice. It looks like a complete kit though. Not a spacer, I might wrong though. But it sure looks like the NEW thing to be.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I ordered the wrong PCD purposely. I have been advised not to speak any details of the matter until let just say the wheels arrive. But yes I really asked the question, and found the solution. But at the same time hopefully started a new era for wheels.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
What era would that be may I ask? Pretty much every style of wheel has been done. Just sucks that you have to lose 25mm of offset, which could be usedfully made to have a bigger lip, in lieu of getting the wheels themselves custom. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What era would that be may I ask? Pretty much every style of wheel has been done. Just sucks that you have to lose 25mm of offset, which could be usedfully made to have a bigger lip, in lieu of getting the wheels themselves custom. Cant wait to see what you come up with.
Maybe not a new era exactly, but a wider variety. Yes I do have to sacrifice offset, and a big lip.I like the wheels, but not sure how they will look on the car. Either way if it doesnt work out, I have a buyer.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts