Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

My name is Daniel and I purchased my scion about two weeks ago and I love it. Shadow Mica all stock for right now, but not for long.

I live in Los Angeles 323 area code. If theres any people around my way hit me up I wanna meet some people with the same interests.

Well Im glad I found this forum and I hope to get some good info from this place.

Thanks
heres some pics.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome Daniel!

You’ll find that there are many Scion clubs in the LA area. Just a question of finding out which one you want to join. Check out the Five Axis show Saturday the 20th in Huntington Beach -- should be a good show. There will be folks there repping many of the local clubs. :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
welcome im also in the 323 area but more like highland park/eagle rock/glendale area... you should come out to the meets sometime...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stoping by to say Hello

Hello all. My name is Danny and Ive owned my XB for 5 years now. I have a automatic Shadow Mica with about 65,000 miles on it. Ive browsed this site many many times before but on and off. This time Im going to stick to it and gain more knowledge about our awesome vehicles. I live in Los Angeles, CA and I plan on working on th Xb alot more in the months to come.

I was trying to set up some pics but I cant because my post count is not 30 yet. I guess I better start commenting everywhere so I can put up my pics ! lol

I hope to meet some good people in this site and gain alot of knowledge.

Thanks !

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Re: Stoping by to say Hello

welcome to clubxb your gonna love this site stick around :D i live in the 323 area too :) im guessing you live in south central la lol. i think you are allowed to post pics of your ride in your intro , someone chime in if im wrong tho

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Re: Stoping by to say Hello

@ Camowagon: do you meet up with any other Xb owners in LA ??

Nice second gen XB hidkid !!
to tell you the truth theres very little modded xbs in la or meets i normally go to the Scion Apocalypse meet in anehiem

---------- Post added 11-27-2011 at 03:13 PM ----------

well very little modded xb around where i live

1 - 20 of 23 Posts