Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what your thoughts were on these? i noticed not to much people run these on xb's here in hawaii. just wondering whatever else thinks. or is it just an overpriced thing?

·
Registered
276 Posts
i think it is just most scion owners dont want to drop the money for a true 3 piece wheel.... I say do it..

·
Registered
762 Posts
do it if you have the $$$$$$$

the 3 piece wheels i want are $410 a piece for 15x8 :(

·
Registered
659 Posts
these are my three pice rims

cost more but worth the look imo OMC;)

·
Registered
402 Posts
not many kory....I'm thinking equips are 3 piece...buku expensive.....the Rims your getting are 3 piece too you baller.

·
Registered
67 Posts
what rim design is it? i'm assuming cost and look/style would be the deciding factor in most cases. just because a rim is 3-piece doesn't mean it's stronger then a 2-piece design. a 3-piece rim comes in handy if you want to change out the centers though.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well here's what i'm sitting on now, professor sp1's. i was just curious. if i was one of the fools to drop that much cash for some shoes. but now i feel better i'm not the only crazy kid. lol. just waiting for my next set, these babies going on my wife's 06 salsa red box.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bboxed_in said:
what rim design is it? i'm assuming cost and look/style would be the deciding factor in most cases. just because a rim is 3-piece doesn't mean it's stronger then a 2-piece design. a 3-piece rim comes in handy if you want to change out the centers though.
friend's got some SSR SP2's coming can't wait to see those on his bsp box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts