Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello kids...i put my 1st post up in the new pics put up about the new 2nd gen...i have to see it in person before i finally decide what im going to buy...the 1st gen or 2nd...

i was on the fence about buying one...but now i am set on buying one...just have to see the 2nd in person before i make the final buy...

about me...im well known in the chitown are from street racing back in the mid 80's...yea...im old...lol...but due to you guys doing all the things to your box'es...i made up my mind to register on here cause im getting one...

my current rides are a 1969 chevelle SS, a 1997 honda cbr 900rr, and my current driver is a 1995 mitsu galant...i just sold my 1998 chev k1500 pu to carmax for 10k cash as it only had 53k original miles on it and i needed something newer, and economical to drive (like a new xb)...lol

please dont start on the street racing thing...i almost dont do it anymore and race at the track...

my name is mike btw...i will see ya guys out on the forums...but the xb is my next ride...1st...its diferent...2nd...its a toyota...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have another "old guy" on here, there's a few of us.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome

Hey, didn’t I see somewhere the average xB owner is in their 30’s?

If we listed our ages by our avitars like on other sites I think you might be surprised. ;) :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im 38...gonna be 39 this year...so im up there in age...but i dont look nor feel it..lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
well im 38...gonna be 39 this year...so im up there in age...but i dont look nor feel it..lol

Up there in age...HAHA ...these young bucks think they are old when they get near 40 ...lol. Wait another ten years and then see if you think 39 is old:)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i just got the discount on my insurance this year for being 25. and ive got a beer belly.... ::pats belly:: yup! ive got allot of time and money invested into this thing. something THIS beautiful does happen over night. this belly takes YEARS OF TRAINING AND DEDICATION!!!

but welcome to the club. as soon as you get that bad boy you gotta post some pics.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
hey if you decided you want a 1st gen xb thats almost done let me know i might sell mine to get a second gen

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
your out in cali...only up side is the cali emiissions on yours...otherwise your a long drive from me...thanks though...lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.