Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know we'll be hated and talked about...and that's why I'm doing it. Join me won't you.

1. scvscions (in late MAY)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Jason: I knew yours was coming soon. Has the work begun yet? (O/T: Still haven't gotten a good pic of my speedometer overlay - my camera sucks!
)

Sam:

STILLSMOKEN: Congrats!

Danny:

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Dion...No worries, if I get the 08 it will be IN ADDITION TO the 05 :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Heya all

I am sure alot of you guys know me as an xA guy and ask WTH is Puft doing here!!!

Well here is your awnser!

I am now repping a 08 BSP xB! (stock atm)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yup!!! The xA is becoming a track car and still my favorite.

I dont find the new xB as fun to drive as the older ones but its my daily driver so.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Heya all

I am sure alot of you guys know me as an xA guy and ask WTH is Puft doing here!!!

Well here is your awnser!

I am now repping a 08 BSP xB! (stock atm)
Okay, here's your "Official" welcome from me.....
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Oh wait, forgot you're a Mod too!

Don't ban me, Chip!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
bought my 08 silver xb saturday. i love it. so many more features! Faster too. Way smoother ride. traded my 05 xb. i plan on dropping my new 08 and throwing 18" wheels soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Currently have an 06 xB with 4900 miles... ordered my new 08 xB (Silver, Nav, Manual)... It should arrive here in about a month...the wait is killing me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All,
We now have 200 miles on the new '08 xB. The Wife is still looking to replace her '06 xB RS4 that was totaled. I love the '08, lookin to upgrade the wheels. Suggestions?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
well, you can I think officially take my name off the list...

I was getting the vibe until I saw it/drove it....I'm over the new xB. I think I'll switch to VW for my next car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
bought my 08 silver xb saturday. i love it. so many more features! Faster too. Way smoother ride. traded my 05 xb. i plan on dropping my new 08 and throwing 18" wheels soon.
What are you doing about the tire pressure monitoring system? I'm finding problems with aftermarket wheels and this TPMS.

·
Registered
84 Posts
count me in too.!!! traded in our 1st Gen 06(10,400 miles) for the Super White 08.

1. scvscions (in late MAY)
2. stillsmoken
3. nyte_ryder <------picked it up yesterday!!
4. team_omega
5. dodong27 <-------got it on Monday 06/11

1 - 20 of 294 Posts