Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all that don't know this is an annual Mystery Cruise thrown by SCNBC (SoCalNewBeetleClub) & Xclusive Scions.

The drive/route was great, always loving the canyon roads. There were about 27 cars total. About a 50/50 split between the beetles and xBs & a tC.

It was great to hang, cruise & eat will all the peeps today.

My pics don't capture the whole cruise. I'm sure the other posters will help with that part. ;)

Thanks again to SCNBC for hosting a fun cruise. (BTW: The roads were in my neck of the woods, always fun to be in familiar turf with that big of a caravan):D

All in all, it was a blast! I'm down for the next one!:D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry I had to miss this one, next time for sure.

I hope Jason didn't leave any parts out there. :eek:

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
We had a great time out there!
Jeff and Angie were missed but we all know that we are going to meet up with them some day.

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
No Jason didn't leave parts out their, but i did see the dirt road that leeds into Vazquez have some parts the were smoother and leveled out. :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
He might not have left any parts. . .

but he drove very, very slowly.

It was a real hoot following him out. I kept up until we hit the 14, and then he promptly lost me :) I did manage to find our Bug buddies again, and followed them for a bit until I hit my exit!

Fun day, couldn’t of gone any better. I’ve got my ‘pics posted on the original thread, page 2:
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/5544-2nd-annual-mystery-cruise-2/?highlight=mystery
Missed the Boxed up crew too. . . Angie you’ll have to post up a thread with updates on your trip and new place.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Nice pic's - very nice -- thanks' for sharing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.