Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, it is time once again and we have the venue set. The 2nd Annual End of Summer Scion Bash
Hosted to you by Seven City Scions and sponsored by: Checkered Flag Scion, Scion Headquarters, Today's Best Music-Z104, BestBuy and various sponsors- With all donations collected to benefit The American Cancer Society
will be September 2nd, 2006 10am- til dark at Chesapeake City Park, 500 Greenbrier Parkway-Chesapeake, Virginia. 23321- This will be the last big summer bash of the year and we will be doing it bigger and better than last year. More live bands from local and national artist, live radio remote from Z104 with the World Famous Z-Morning Zoo personalities; Nick, Tricia and The Local's Favorite- Shaggy- More fun and games for the whole family and the Bass-Off competition, brought to you by "GO-HO Audio. with the largest trophies you have ever seen awarded- to include "largest club presence" and "crowd favorite vehicle" -Represent yo click and Signup now- For more info, check our website- www.sevencityscions.org/forums.

PS. PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND SPREAD THE WORD!! WE REALLY NEED A GREAT BIG TURNOUT THIS YEAR AND IF YOU CAN GOTO OUR WEBSITE AND SCIONLIFE.COM, UNDER THE MID-ATLANTIC FORUM AND SIGN THE ROLLCALL WITH ALL YOUR CLUB MEMBERS WHO CAN MAKE IT, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED AN AREA FOR YOUR CLUB TOO. "WHAT MOVES YOU?!"

·
Registered
3 Posts
***IT IS OFFICIAL, THE RAIN DATE FOR THE ESSB 2006 CARSHOW AND BASSOFF IS RESCHEDULED TO SEPT. 10TH 2006 SAME PLACE, SAME TIME***

I went out to the field and it was just too wet and soggy so we will do it next Sunday and we will have Bands reand on stage to play to include-"Blue in the Face" and Nationally known "Nemesis", with a special guest to appear as well. PLEASE, SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! SEE YOU THERE!!!:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts