Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd AnnualBeginning Of Summer Meet 2006

It's that time of the year again. This time we have decided to make things BIGGER. We have invited a total of 14 Toyota clubs/forums (see list on flyer above).

The event will take place at LeMans Karting in Fremont, CA. Lemans Karting Info: Karts, Rules, Map

Club member, family and friends will be able to take part of the special rate to experience LeMans Karting Premier Indoor Racing.

SPECIAL RATE OFFER:
- Day of event price : $10 - 1 Ticket of 8 laps with printout time results. (you may purchase this during all day of the event).

- Pre-Pay : $21 - 2 Tickets of 8 laps each with printout time results. FREE event t-shirt (only available to the first 75 pre-pays, 1 t-shirt per car).

- Other group race format will be available during the event. Example....If you and other members and/or friends would like to compete with each other.

PREPAYS
Send your pre-pays through PayPal to [email protected] .
What to include when PayPaling, (VERY IMPORTANT) insert this infoormation in the comment box:

Full Name:
Screen name:
Club Affiliation:
Year/Model/Color of your car:
Day time phone#:
Email address:
Shirt size:

Once your PayPal payment is recieve we will add CONFIRMED to the attend list.
Please contact your club representative for cash pre-pays.
NOTE: first 75 pre-pays will recieve a FREE event t-shirt. (1 free t-shirt per vehicle only)

MAIN EVENT
To make things more exciting......We will take the fastest driver from each club and race at the main event. The members will drive a 15 minute race against each other for 1st place. The winner and their club will recieve a throphy and hold the bragging rights for the whole year.

FOOD
You will be able to purchase food on location
Food type TBA.

ROLL-IN TIME TBA
BayAreaMATRIX.com:
Matrixowners.com
NCfour.com:
ToyotaNation.com:
Solaraguy.com:
Bay Area Corolla:
ClubLexus.com:
New Generation Corollas (SoCal):
NewCelica.org:
Mr2OC.com:
CustomTacos.com:
AllTrac.net:
Supraforums.com
Priusonline.com
ScionLife.com

HOTEL SPONSOR
Hilton Hotel Newark
Address: 39900 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: (510) 490-8390
Rate: 69.00$ plus Tax
Rooms: Single or Double
Key: Bay Area Matrix Toyota Summer Meet (mentioned speaking to front
desk or while booking a room)
Hilton Contact: Susan

RACE STARTS NOW ! ! !

(NOTE: Limited space for parking. First 50 Scion's will be guaranteed a parking spot. After 50 you may show up and see if there are any no show's and might be able to get in still. We will start a waiting list after 50.)
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RACE TO BE PART OF THE EVENT ! ! ! RACING PART OF THE EVENT IS A BONUS. SO POST UP NOW TO RESERVE A PARKING SPOT, LIMITED SPACE AVAILABILITY. IF WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT, YOU MAY NOT COME IN THE PARKING LOT. YOU WILL HAVE TO PARK OUTSIDE THE EVENT.
Registration and karting prepay deadline is June 14th, 2006 Midnight ! ! ! I

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AND IF YOU ARE RACING. Robert (XBbarkeeper) will be in charge of the attending list for this forum. If any questions please PM me or XBbarkeeper.

Registration and karting prepay deadline is June 14th, 2006 Midnight ! ! ! I

THANK YOU !

Jeff

See the grand total attending list CLICK HERE ! ! !

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I didn't see Club xB on the roll in list...?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I will be in Sacto and won't be able to make it there... :(
Sounds like fun event!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.