Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to remind everyone that the Holiday season is once again upon us... Know what that means?? Its time to donate a Toy valued at $10.00 so we can deliver them to the kids at Childrens Hospital Of Orange County on December 10th.. No matter how bad off we think we are, think about the kids that will only see a hospital room on christmas day.... I have a 19 year old with severe Cerebral Palsy so this really means alot to us!! Lets bring some smiles to those little faces!!!! If interested in donating, please Private Message me for drop off info!!! Will also accept Paypal Payments and will purchase the toys ourselves.....

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
fuckin right dogggy...BUMP BUMP BUMP

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You can count on me!
I love the Christmas spirit!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
CHOICE TOYS
DAMM GOOD CAUSE , ARE YOU DOWN FOR THE CAUSE
I DARE YOU

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
You can count on me!
I love the Christmas spirit!

Man oh man, all I hear in my ear right now is SANTA SANTA MOMMY LOOK SANTA!!! :p

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces at this cruise and the tons of toys we are going to be bringing these kids! This is going to be my first year doing this and I am so excited you have no idea. I can't wait to see all the kids faces. That's what makes the holidays for me. :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I've been a "Santa's Helper" for a few years now and I love it. The kids get so happy and everyone treats me really nicely. :D

Ho Ho Ho

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude, thats so killer!!!

surfcitylocal said:
I've been a "Santa's Helper" for a few years now and I love it. The kids get so happy and everyone treats me really nicely. :D

Ho Ho Ho

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for the Kiddos!!! For those that have donated, you truely fuckin rock!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Jump & Bump For The Kids
You Know This Is A Damm Good Cause
I My Self Know All To Well Its Time To Give Back What Has Been So Freely Given

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Bump...

It is better to give than to receive.

Help some kiddies have a better Christmas. :D

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
I will be asking this day off of work. I can care less if I loose a day of work, I just like to see the kids smiles on there faces. I've never done this before So I'm really looking forward for this Toy Drive.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wanted to thank the Tazman for the generous donation!! Its people like you who help make the world a better place.. Come on Club xB Peeps!! Its a killer cause and the price isnt bad at all.. a toy valued at $10.00, thats less then the price we pay to register at most shows.. Until you guys see a dying child smile, you will have no idea why i pursue this so passionately.... Step the F**k Up!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.