Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How easy or difficult of a move would this be? I have my phone mounted to the left of my steering wheel and would like to move the usb/aux port from inside the center console to down here.

Would I be better off just buying a new one, unplugging the one and plugging in the new one? This would be for the stock head unit as well.

Or would I be better off just picking up a charging port I could wire to something and use bluetooth? If this option, what would I look to wire into?

Speedometer Vehicle Car White Motor vehicle

·
Registered
275 Posts
How easy or difficult of a move would this be? I have my phone mounted to the left of my steering wheel and would like to move the usb/aux port from inside the center console to down here.

Would I be better off just buying a new one, unplugging the one and plugging in the new one? This would be for the stock head unit as well.

Or would I be better off just picking up a charging port I could wire to something and use bluetooth? If this option, what would I look to wire into?

View attachment 80421
YouTube it-- other than that it'd be a wiring challenge. Others should chime in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts