Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Automotive side-view mirror

My 2009 Scion xB RS 6.0. This is my daily driver in Minni. Second one I've owned. I wish I had kept my Gen 1, but we all make mistakes. :) These things are little tanks and built to last. Mine is the notorious "oil burner" engine, but with 177K, I have no signs of oil consumption. I don't think I'll ever sell, or get rid of this car. Other than general maintenance and fluid changes (just did the brake fluid) I've had zero problems with it. My wife loves her Rav4 Limited. I'm keeping "Red".. Scion fo' life.

Registered
View attachment 80078

My 2009 Scion xB RS 6.0. This is my daily driver in Minni. Second one I've owned. I wish I had kept my Gen 1, but we all make mistakes. :) These things are little tanks and built to last. Mine is the notorious "oil burner" engine, but with 177K, I have no signs of oil consumption. I don't think I'll ever sell, or get rid of this car. Other than general maintenance and fluid changes (just did the brake fluid) I've had zero problems with it. My wife loves her Rav4 Limited. I'm keeping "Red".. Scion fo' life.
Welcome to the family- The Rav 4 3.3 V6 fits like a glove 馃憣 in the xB2 by the way lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts