Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The owners manual was useless. I need to know if the engine needs to be on or off to get the correct reading. The trans fluid reads too high with engine off and too low with engine on. I don’t know if I need to add or remove fluid. Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
The owners manual was useless. I need to know if the engine needs to be on or off to get the correct reading. The trans fluid reads too high with engine off and too low with engine on. I don’t know if I need to add or remove fluid. Thanks
Definitely off and if you want to be double sure- any dealership service dpt should check ✔ that for free. ( Gotta ask right)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Definitely off and if you want to be double sure- any dealership service dpt should check ✔ that for free. ( Gotta ask right)
If you are talking
The automatic transmission fluid is checked at operating temperature , engine running, and with transmission in park.

Font Parallel Rectangle Slope Number

1 - 5 of 5 Posts