Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I have a 2008 XB with 85k. I love this car. It's been trouble free, fun and I can carry two golf bags unlike a Mini. Here is where I need some help. My XB has a TRD supercharger on it and I want to upgrade the exhaust system, which looks to be a stock TRD system (anyway that what the exhaust tip is). Any input would be helpful. Thanks...….CJ

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome welcome welcome, we would like to see pictures of your supercharged xB, you have something rare, not many out there. I don't like loud exhaust on daily drive cars, so couldn't help you there, but I'm sure someone on this forum has experience with exhaust upgrades.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! I have four reasons to change the TRD exhaust. First is performance, second MPG, third a little more sound and 4th I want to see that stainless steel.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
In my opinion don't think you'll get better mpg with upgraded exhaust. If it did, you won't see the small difference due to you wanting to hear that exhaust with your right foot, lol. Sound and performance since you have a supercharger I can see that. As far as stainless steel, let's see what the exhaust looks like, maybe some "Mother's" polish would help for the time being. That stuff works wonders. Look at the difference in the first picture, left billets not polished, right are.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nice floor Samy !!!
Thanks, had it redone last year after the "great flood" from the water heater. Half my house got flooded. Insurance paid for only the flooded half and I paid the floor company for the rest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts