Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a MAJOR hot rod, custom, bike show in san francisco in january.

This is on the 12-13-14th Jan. 2007

SCION has a building all to ourselves and we need some tricked out scions to come out. Our blue xB will be there along with some other cars but, we need about 40 cars to represent properly.

anybody who would be interested in doing this please contact Mickael or Damon at Maita Scion

here's our email... [email protected]
here's our phone .. 916-481-0855
here's the website www.sfcustomshow.com

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scion will have a building at the Cow Palace during the San Francisco Rod, Custom and motorcycle show to highlight 35-40 Scions

All show cars will need to fill out the entry form. I have them here at Maita, and I believe Brad has some as well. The form needs to be at the office by December 20th.

SET UP IS THURSDAY, JANUARY 11TH FROM 10AM – 9PM.

SHOW CEHICLES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE PAVILION UNTIL CLOSE OF THE SHOW SUNDAY AT 7PM.

Show car participants will receive 2 three day passes, which include parking in the participant parking area.

Vehicles must have less than 5 gallons of fuel in the tank, the gas caps must be locking or taped and batteries must be disconnected.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
moriarty said:
Scion will have a building at the Cow Palace during the San Francisco Rod, Custom and motorcycle show to highlight 35-40 Scions

All show cars will need to fill out the entry form. I have them here at Maita, and I believe Brad has some as well. The form needs to be at the office by December 20th.

SET UP IS THURSDAY, JANUARY 11TH FROM 10AM – 9PM.

SHOW CEHICLES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE PAVILION UNTIL CLOSE OF THE SHOW SUNDAY AT 7PM.

Show car participants will receive 2 three day passes, which include parking in the participant parking area.

Vehicles must have less than 5 gallons of fuel in the tank, the gas caps must be locking or taped and batteries must be disconnected.

Ive got a battery stictly for a system..do i need to disconnect that too ?

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
Dooby said:
Ive got a battery stictly for a system..do i need to disconnect that too ?
yes that is how car shows work.

you will have to run external power through an inverter if you wish to run your system.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
hotbox05 said:
yes that is how car shows work.

you will have to run external power through an inverter if you wish to run your system.
i know how car shows work
I didnt have to disconnect @ SEMA so i was just making sure

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
apparently nevada fire regulations are different than cali. but EVERY cali show i've done with my car or buddies cars require battery disconnect , every time any of my cars for work go inside a building we always need to disconnect batteries. every international auto show must be disconnected. hell i've been to almost every autoshow here on the west coast for work. sf , sac , fresno , la , san jo. all required the battey terminals to have the weak little autotrend battery bag on em

it must be a cali fire marshall thing. the taping up of gas caps seems to vary show by show.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
hotbox05 said:
apparently nevada fire regulations are different than cali. but EVERY cali show i've done with my car or buddies cars require battery disconnect , every time any of my cars for work go inside a building we always need to disconnect batteries. every international auto show must be disconnected. hell i've been to almost every autoshow here on the west coast for work. sf , sac , fresno , la , san jo. all required the battey terminals to have the weak little autotrend battery bag on em

it must be a cali fire marshall thing. the taping up of gas caps seems to vary show by show.
we have to do that for indoor shows here in MO too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.