Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone using the Blitz supercharger? I live in the Bay Area Cali .. want to get one ... still looking for a tunner shop that can do it !

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Those are rare and yes if you go faster then improving your brakes is always a good idea.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone using the Blitz supercharger? I live in the Bay Area Cali .. want to get one ... still looking for a tunner shop that can do it !
Fast Scions is located in Cali. They will install it for around a grand....But have told me that if you are mechanically inclined you should be able to do it yourself. Of course if you are getting a used one you may have no instructions.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yes ... I’m 415!
I boosted mine. I used an AEM FIC. I can post my tune or help you. its actually easy once you find the right values for sensors. Im tuned for 7psi now and when winter is over ill be going higher.
im still running the stock fuel pump with tiny bit bigger injectors, 24lb, instead of the stock 20lb. you can do it dude

·
Registered
17 Posts
I boosted mine. I used an AEM FIC. I can post my tune or help you. its actually easy once you find the right values for sensors. Im tuned for 7psi now and when winter is over ill be going higher.
im still running the stock fuel pump with tiny bit bigger injectors, 24lb, instead of the stock 20lb. you can do it dude
Where did you get your turbo kit from. And what AEM did you get? Im gonna either boost mine or supercharge it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Where did you get your turbo kit from. And what AEM did you get? Im gonna either boost mine or supercharge it.
I got the parts mostly from ebay. The 1nzfe is our engine so if you look up like "1nzfe turbo manifold" you'll find what you need. The yaris and the vitz are two other 1nz cars that people mod so you can look at yaris forums for some answers also. The AEM is the FIC/6 piggyback.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts