Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those wheels were offered through Scion/Toyota dealerships.
Agree they were offered from dealer. I think TRD had something to do with it also. I have the 7 spoke 15in. When i went to order a replacement the new owner of the dealership said they never sold one like that. Not true they did on special orders. I have the original paper work. He still owes me lunch. Ha.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle brake

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes sir…right on. I will copy and send this to the dealer parts and then see if they still say it was not available. Ha.
I need one wheel as It has a bead that causes a sloe leak I have not been able to stop. Many a tire shop have tried.
I search but still get they “Out of Stock” I have a Low profile 17 in set that I want to sell and go back to 15 in as they ride better.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Light

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Locking hubs

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Scion EM-7 alloy wheels are OEM part number PT904-52041. Although I do not know why, different Toyota/Scion regions sold options which were not carried by other areas. All my OEM sources were through Southeast Toyota based in Jacksonville, Florida.

Shown below is a page from a 2005 Scion brochure.

If you still have no luck locating one, there are refurbished EM-7 wheels available online.

View attachment 80461
Thanks I found a EM-7 spoke Alloy Wheel 15” on back order. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts