Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,196 Posts
Agree they were offered from dealer. I think TRD had something to do with it also. I have the 7 spoke 15in. When i went to order a replacement the new owner of the dealership said they never sold one like that. Not true they did on special orders. I have the original paper work. He still owes me lunch. Ha.
The Scion EM-7 alloy wheels are OEM part number PT904-52041. Although I do not know why, different Toyota/Scion regions sold options which were not carried by other areas. All my OEM sources were through Southeast Toyota based in Jacksonville, Florida.

Shown below is a page from a 2005 Scion brochure.

If you still have no luck locating one, there are refurbished EM-7 wheels available online.

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,196 Posts
... I have a Low profile 17 in set that I want to sell and go back to 15 in as they ride better.
Amen! I ran 215/45R18 tires on TRD wheels along with 1.5" lowering springs for seven years. I could gauge the thickness of paint lines on the roadway through the rough ride. After returning to stock height and 15's the ride is considerably better, and my teeth grew back.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts