Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006.5 xB's New Rims: Mini Photo Shoot

Hello all,

Just got my rims mounted up tonight & had to stop for a mini photo shoot with a with a buddies Shadow Mica... Night came down on us quicker than expected. I'll be posting more soon... ;) (Higher rez next time too!)

I am loving the extra grip! She's lowered on 2" Goldlines, now its time for the strut bar! Hmmm, what brand? So many choices...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
azztinthebox said:
get sway bars if you want a good grip on things!!!!
I'm leaning toward Hotchkis for the swaybars, but I'm still looking at everything available. Need to replace the shocks for sure...A strut bar is on the list too.

Anyone have any suggestions for shocks? I've had KYB non-adjustable type on other cars before. Lifetime warrenty.. I put 100K on a lowered daily driver.:eek: Never a blown shock...:D

Anyone running the KYBs?:confused:

I was told the back shocks have to be a different type? Whats the deal?

·
Registered
234 Posts
CloudedxB said:
I'm leaning toward Hotchkis for the swaybars, but I'm still looking at everything available. Need to replace the shocks for sure...A strut bar is on the list too.

Anyone have any suggestions for shocks? I've had KYB non-adjustable type on other cars before. Lifetime warrenty.. I put 100K on a lowered daily driver.:eek: Never a blown shock...:D

Anyone running the KYBs?:confused:

I was told the back shocks have to be a different type? Whats the deal?
I have Hotchkis TVS setup. Love it. Sways made a difference on stability on the highway as well as cornering.

you have to modify (Cut) the bracket on the front bar to make it work. Pic shown.

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
how do you know if your car is a 2006.5? what's the difference?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.