Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 xB Suspension Bits & Bobs HAVE BEEN SOLD ! Thank you!

Thank you everyone for reading the ad. Sorry if I missed your email. Being old has it's days where you miss stuff. Like your pants, but I digress....

The items were sold. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prices and location would help...along with pics of actual items.
The parts are in Sacramento, ca.
The price I paid is on Amazon, I'm taking best offer.
The pictures ARE of the "actual items." My items are sealed in their factory packaging. Taking them out for a picture renders the claim "NEW in BOX" moot.
Hope that helps.

·
Rescued RS 2.0
820 Posts
LOL Too bad this wasn't out there 4 months ago. I bought full set of front struts, rear shocks, and front sway bar end links. Shopped like crazy for best price, and I ended up $310 all in. So $200 is a great deal, especially to a local to the OP buyer.

·
Rescued RS 2.0
820 Posts
This is like paying $200 for $210 worth of struts and getting the rear shocks, strut tops, and sway bar poly pushing for free.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hello, I purchase a KYB set of Struts, Strut mounts and Rear Shocks, along with a set of Sway Bar Bushings through Amazon just before I found out I was being laid off. I sold the car "as is" and the guy didn't want any of the parts. These are new, in box, never installed. Shipping is on you for these beauties.
What KYB struts are these? Are these the GR2's that everyone says are so nice or are they the Excel G OEM quality struts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts