Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sounds cool, but you should do the Perrin pulley instead. Lots of peeps on this forum have it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i have the agency pulley and it does good for me...but if you want to spend the cash just hit up a unorthodox pulley

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
bbRydr said:
i have the agency pulley and it does good for me...but if you want to spend the cash just hit up a unorthodox pulley
I have the Perrin, Works awesome. I would like to see it work on a dyno and see some numbers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Perrin and the Agecny Power have the same weight and diameter so it wouldnt matter. AP contact me first so I will test it. Anyone who wants to come, sign up on the Stech forums. If enough people want to dyno their cars, I'll work something out for you all.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
rollhard said:
The Perrin and the Agecny Power have the same weight and diameter so it wouldnt matter.
Fair enough. Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I had the perrin on my car right around when they first came out...there should be minimal difference between that and the Agency pulley if there even is any difference at all which is probly unlikely. The lightweight pulley is always good as it lightens up your rotational mass and you can get your revs up quicker

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Did this happen yet, if so how much power did the pulley free up?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Padanky said:
Did this happen yet, if so how much power did the pulley free up?
Sorry guys, Johnny was the only one that was coming and I didnt want to drive an hour to work to do the install so I did the fuel stuff at home. When I was about to install the pulley, I realized that I forgot to bring my impact gun home. DOH!...Ill let you guys know how it goes once I dyno it. Sorry for the delay.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I was just wondering, Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.