Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Scion famiy,
I was really hoping somebody can point me in the right direction as I just installed a viper 5706v remote start for my 2004 Scion xB. However two of my door actuators are bad they do not lock with the key fob. I was hoping somebody can point me in the right direction with resolving this issue as I'm working on a budget and I've seen some parts that you can install without having to remove anything from the door I just don't know what it's called and I can't seem to find the part. Anyhow if anyone can name the part for me or if they can point me to a place where I can find all 4 door actuators with the motor included in them for a cheap price and that are compatible with my 2004 Scion xB. I would greatly appreciate it if my Scion family can help me out with this situation. God bless and stay safe Zion family we will overcome this coronavirus pandemic. Hope to hear from you all soon. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. I am about a average experienced in messing with tools and wiring and removing door panels as I already removed my door panels to install my speakers if y'all want to know more about that I'll let y'all know on another topic or just ask me and I'll be willing to explain how I did it it took me about 45 minutes max on both sides to drill out the rivets and all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts