Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner of a mint 2004 Scion xB!! I am looking for a adapter - T1805 pioneer 6 disc, I am looking for a way to add a AUX or USB cord so I can connect an iPod.. trying to keep the radio stock…. Trying to keep the build with the aftermarket OEM options Scion offered back in 2004 🙂

·
Registered
653 Posts
grom audio adds usb aux and ipod and runs off cd1 on back of oem hu.....they also have one that does bluetooth. might find used one on ebay cheaper than new. have them in tacoma, xb and mazda 323f and they work great. audio is great. up to 32gb thumb drive.....isn't 1805 the color changing 6 disc? i am running the single disc color changing hu t1806. also made a steering wheel control harness and swapped in spiral cable with connections and scored a 2006 wheel with stereo controls. Love the wheel and having st whl audio controls in my 2004. the st wheel controls also work the usb stick changing songs and between the 6 virtual discs set up on the drive. i made a thread on adding the oem st whl controls. used tc harness parts and spiral cable out of junkyard. they are not available to buy....harness between stereo and wheel.

oh yeah....just ran aux, usb leads into left hand part of glovebox to keep stuff out of sight but cables are long enough to reach driver, passenger or cupholders or top of glovebox flat area.

·
xB Leaving Pit Soon
1,117 Posts
New owner of a mint 2004 Scion xB!! I am looking for a adapter - T1805 pioneer 6 disc, I am looking for a way to add a AUX or USB cord so I can connect an iPod.. trying to keep the radio stock…. Trying to keep the build with the aftermarket OEM options Scion offered back in 2004 🙂
I have a USA Spec iPod to Toyota interface, Model PA11-TOY, along with a Toyota radio harness adapter. Both items were never used and are unopened. Bought them for the T1805 Pioneer in my 2005 xB, but did not get around to installing them before replacing the radio with an aftermarket unit. The usaspec.com website does not show any information about it; a Model number PA15-TOY is listed for the Gen 1 xB.

Although shown as a discontinued item, you can read a lot about the device, at this link USA Spec iPod® Interface Connects your iPod to select Toyota factory radios at Crutchfield . The Overview tab and the Details tab are very helpful. They also have a link to the Owner's manual USA Spec iPod® Interface owner's manual .

Since I never used it, I cannot provide information about its functions or performance. Before considering this device, please read all notes at the Crutchfield website, and research it to be sure it will perform as you want.

USASpec PA11-TOY and Harness.JPG

·
Registered
653 Posts
have heard good things about usa spec adapters but have never used one.....betting you'd get better deal buying from myopic tho.........

·
Registered
7 Posts
New owner of a mint 2004 Scion xB!! I am looking for a adapter - T1805 pioneer 6 disc, I am looking for a way to add a AUX or USB cord so I can connect an iPod.. trying to keep the radio stock…. Trying to keep the build with the aftermarket OEM options Scion offered back in 2004 🙂 View attachment 79446
I have an 04 XB and I got a blutooth adapter that works off the cigarette lighter. It has dual USB ports as well
6AFD1584-1B29-4195-A300-FB4321F2FBE7.png

1 - 8 of 8 Posts