Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Eh whatever works for you. I can think of better ways to get the attention of a girl that will never like me, but maybe thats just me. lol. Plus, I dont think she is that hot. Cute no doubt, but her face kinda takes away from her good body. Bleh.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Dont hate!!! Participate!!!! lol j/k

to me is a nice touch of difference.....thats where a lot of folks fail when it comes to make changes to the box......

The Famous questions..." do you guys think this will work, do you guys think it will flow, do you guys think I should do it" Damn it....just be different...

Eh whatever works for you. I can think of better ways to get the attention of a girl that will never like me, but maybe thats just me. lol. Plus, I dont think she is that hot. Cute no doubt, but her face kinda takes away from her good body. Bleh.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

hahahaah....the truth right there, but and I can say that I'm a little jealous of the attention it has brought from Jenny Chu. Even if it brought nothing more than flirting It looks like he had a hell of a good time!

She's one of the hottest import models out there in my opinion. To me "cute" is better than "hot" if that makes any sense. :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
WOW -- Damm boy ...................... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.