Votes: 5 38.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Getting my car painted on monday, and was just wondering which two tone you guys liked better. Keep in mind #2 and #3 will have a silver pin stripe seperating the two colors. OH and rims are black now and not gunmetal. Thanks

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I like the first one myself, however, in order to have a better color flow, having black housing lamps and a dark upper grille would complete the effect.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
This is what I like. A mix sorta. Do the two tone of #2, but have the grille black also like in #3. I have TCM bottom, White Top (like #2) and am SO happy I took JDMJim's opinion and went white grille. Totally makes it looks the best without a doubt. I kinda also like the idea of black top and not grey, as the more vibrant black will go well with a bright Envy green. (and flow better with wheels). I photoshopped this quick: I blackened the wheels, blacked out the top instead of gray, did the grille black, and lowered you just for the fun of it :) Thats my noob .02

Scotty

·
3,453 Posts
Definitely the lower stance. That in itself makes ANY box look better. I wish I knew that when I was getting springs.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah need to be lower, bags will be my next big mod, in the pics though it is on Tein S-tech's. Thanks for the input guys. Oh and in my pics there all suppose to be black and green, I guess I shouldn't photoshop in a dark room, it looked black on my monitor....lol

·
3,453 Posts
Your black looks black to me, only a glossy black. In some ways, it could be interpreted as a black with a slight saturation of green, which would make sense as you did blend it on a bright green box. The black Scotty used is more of a matte - but as he said, he threw it together quickly.

Either way, that design is pretty sweet, and whatever you choose, will be what you like best.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
im a fan of #3. you wanna do my box like that with black on top and white on the bottom, ive been thinking of that for a long time. they all look good tho.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
cool

i like the last one two but.. consider blacking out the fog covers for some more accent

·
Registered
230 Posts
well if u plan on painting the grill.. i could always send u my TCM grill and u can send me your envy green grill.. just a suggestion.. since u r gonna maybe paint it anyway..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.