Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we all know Dion just got his second Scion, and Alex does also?

Who else here has two Scions that they currently own?

Yes, I'm jealous. Maybe I'll trade in the Matrix. :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Squirrel, I was about to post the same question. I have noticed that a lot of folks on here refer to their spouse/significant other having an xB. My wife already wants one bad, and I want her to have one. She's driving a 2000 Ford Taurus, which is paid off, and I have my old 1977 Ford F100 that I will never part with.

I gotta come up with some more money. But at least you have a Matrix, Squirrel! I really came to appreciate those as I shopped for an xB, and seriously considered getting one.

If I could afford it, I'd get an RS 3.0 and give my wife the BOP. I might even get the RS 2.0.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We think along the same lines!

I was thinking about trading in the Matrix for the RS 3.0, but what am I going to do w/ all of these xA parts!?! DOH!

But my Matrix is used for hauling all of my gear and still has the get-up and go. I may not be able to do that w/ another Scion. I'll end up destroying the body kit, getting high centered somewhere or even getting stuck.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
squirrel said:
Ok, we all know Dion just got his second Scion, and Alex does also?

Who else here has two Scions that they currently own?

Yes, I'm jealous. Maybe I'll trade in the Matrix. :D
This is all your fault anyway! This was the second xB I saw when I had to have TCM! Remember this, I've had it for awhile! :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
The 3.0 is showing in port now! Depending on how long that takes, we should have our second in about 3 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

Our club Emperor, Roy and his wife both have Scions now too, but whereas he stands for might and right while driving the xB, she has fallen to the dark side and drives the tC!

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dtrain619 said:
This is all your fault anyway! This was the second xB I saw when I had to have TCM! Remember this, I've had it for awhile! :D :D :D
My fault!?! LOL!

CONGRATS Dion! I'm not WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And CONGRATS to Alex also!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Yea, I've never had two of the same car at the same time. But I sure am obsessed with this little box.

I mean, I found myself at the SuperTarget the other day, digging around in the kids toy section, looking for toy xBs. I'm 42 years old! How weird is that?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hubbard said:
Yea, I've never had two of the same car at the same time. But I sure am obsessed with this little box.

I mean, I found myself at the SuperTarget the other day, digging around in the kids toy section, looking for toy xBs. I'm 42 years old! How weird is that?
I'm 41 and do the same thing! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My wife says she doesn't have 3 kids, she has 4!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Hubbard: don't worry man, I stood in line at Target this weekend with the Scion Transformer in my hand, and we don't have kids yet lol

My wife wants to get a box really bad. She wants me to get the RS3 so she can have my BSP and have it painted a dark purple :eek: Don't have the funds right now for it though, which is too bad. Anyone interested in an 02' Toyota Corolla? :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
The 3.0 is showing in port now! Depending on how long that takes, we should have our second in about 3 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

Our club Emperor, Roy and his wife both have Scions now too, but whereas he stands for might and right while driving the xB, she has fallen to the dark side and drives the tC!

-Alex
Happy to hear you rs will be here soon, Alex!! :)

"The dark side!" Ernie (MyBadBox) has the dark side at his house as well: Azure Blue tC! On 19" Axis Mods!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hubbard said:

Sounds like me when I'm at the Big Stores.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
admin said:
i been pondering about building a couples page....

I think it would be a great idea.... something unique...
Do it! Then my wife can get on the boards herself instead of asking me what's goin' on all the time!! :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
hubbard said:

No weirder than a 45 y/o doing the same! ;) :D :D :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
My Dad is a real car freak, and always has been (he's 69 and drives a 1974 Porsche 911), and he absolutely LOVED my xB when I took it over and showed to to him. The first thing he said was, "I like the solid color. I think those Elements look like sh#t!"

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
my mom wants my xB. i told her to sell her '95 Nissan Quest to get another xB. only time will tell...

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.