Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
If you have install questions, give me a hollar.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
toaster said:
The F5 Fujita is the way to go I guess?
I think so. But then again, my opinion is biased because I've known the owner for a while now. And I went out to dinner w/ him the other night.

·
Wawazat?
189 Posts
I checked out the link for Fujita on your signature line earlier today. He was sold out of SRIs for the xb. I hope he paid for dinner! I'll probably wait until I make the last college prepayment in April for my little girl and treat my toaster to a SRI. Your Fujita endorsement is pretty good!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There are a few more goodies coming soon for the xB. The CAI was just released the other week, and some special limited edition goodies will be coming out soon also.

I paid for dinner since he helped me out w/ a few items that I needed help with.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I know what some are, but won't divulge any info until its ready for release.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ThunderGod said:
Oooh....Secret Weapon, i can't wait :cool:
and BTW Brad, wheres the.....grill??:p LOL
There's one on the squirrel express:

Or this one:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ThunderGod said:
MAN, TRF is it! im bringin the tie snips!:D ;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good thing its sitting in my gun safe right now!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
squirrel said:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Man that grill looks soooo awesome where did you that from!!!:D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
yellow_sub said:
Man that grill looks soooo awesome where did you that from!!!:D
I got it from this guy, who just happens to be an Oakland A's fan! :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
squirrel said:
I got it from this guy, who just happens to be an Oakland A's fan! :D
what?!?!?!? an a's fan and he drives an rs2.0? this guy sounds cool you should introduce me too him.:p

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh yeah, the dude is hella cool.

·
Registered
309 Posts
today is the first time i heard the sucking noise from my intake, never heard it before since the exhaust drowns it out but i popped off the fog light cover and drove around a bit and man that it sounds great. i have the short ram but i wish i got the cold air intake though. didnt know when it was coming out and couldnt wait but im happy with it.

now all thats missing is the supercharger whine :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
btw what kind of mileage is everyone getting with the fujita intake? not 100% sure if its the intake since i have the fujita short ram, strup headers, and strup exhaust but i am getting some really crappy gas mileage the other day i went thru a quarter tank of gas driving only about 40 miles.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I got around 27 mpg on the drive down to SoCal w/ 18 inch wheels(7.5 up front and 8.5 in back) and a practically fully loaded xB. And averaging 75-80 mph.

·
Registered
144 Posts
squirrel said:

sorry, more off topic stuff but Squirrel how do you like your headlights? I had Halos on my Civic and couldn't see $hit.....or do you just drive it in the daytime? :D I love the look of them but I drive alot at night so I don't wanna give up my night vision and a HID kit is coming up on my list too so I wanna be sure I'm using the headlights I am going to be keeping when I buy them :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.