Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
This is the closest I have. Df210's in the front and S-Tech's in rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think im going to go with the 2" in about a week or too.....what is the best suite on the web for the tein springs?....i like how those look becaused it looks lowered but it still has a good amount of clearance underneath.....for going over big speed bumps.....i've seen the 1.7" drop and it dosent impress me as much as the 2"

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Wait a minute, in that pic above I'm on all S-Techs.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ 1.5 & 1.7 I think

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You will grow out of the S-Techs though, I did, get the Df210's. Trust me. I would like to go lower now, but I don't have the money to do coil-overs.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I run with a 2" drop on stock rims about half the time. I think there are pics here in the gallery, or on that other site in my profile.I'll see if I can find them if you really want me to.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have 5.5 on Df210's, I'm not sure if this pic was taken before the springs settled.

Front Bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok!...cool.....where should i buy them????......i got my profit share check today!.....$1,340.....i get $500 to spend on my car.....(wifes rules) the rest goes to bills:( ....i just orderd my 6000k hid kit today from Oznium.com i love those guys!......right now the best price i could find now was around $180 shiped for the df210's.....padanky im taking your advice and going with df210's i hope it wont be too low and im scraping on speed bumps and killing my car!;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
polarproject said:
ok!...cool.....where should i buy them????......i got my profit share check today!.....$1,340.....i get $500 to spend on my car.....(wifes rules) the rest goes to bills:( ....i just orderd my 6000k hid kit today from Oznium.com i love those guys!......right now the best price i could find now was around $180 shiped for the df210's.....padanky im taking your advice and going with df210's i hope it wont be too low and im scraping on speed bumps and killing my car!;)
I've never scraped, and I got mine off eBay for like $160 shipped.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.