Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1st generation Scion Xb that I absolutely love is getting painted this week. It needs minor body work and the paint scheme is somewhat different. A pinstripe is going to be place about midway down the door. A 3/4" pinstripe (silver). The bottom half will be painted a bright white. The top half will be painted a very dark, dark sapphire. It will look nearly black until sun hits it. Or at least that's the way it was described. I am a little nervous with such a "different" style of paint colors and paint scheme, but at the same time, I'm excited. I love to be different. Not obnoxiously different, but different. I believe my choice of car has already shown that. I just wanted to keep you guys updated and next weekend when I receive the car back from dropping it off Sunday, I will post the updated pics. For now, here are the before pictures. Wish me luck guys! =)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I am curious, is your pinstripe going to cut under the wheel well arch? So the color would be broken up by he tire or will it all be up above the wheel well. Most of the two tones follow the body line at the top of the fender so this will be interesting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts