Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for this post, as there is a lot of reference material for 1st Gen Roof Racks. However, I have now decided on 3 different builds, just to find out the parts are discontinued. All the info is outdated.

Is there anyone in the know about what current options are? I have a lot of work to do on this car and I need the roof rack to not be a huge project.

Or does anyone have a Yakima setup to sell? I can't find Q121 clips anywhere.

Help!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Scion xB Automatic
168 Posts
I did a search on eBay and found quite a few options a while back. (Although they all had pretty much the same design) There's a way you can enter the vehicle you're wanting it to fit, and then it lists quite a few vendors.

Probably won't be as cool looking as a dedicated rack, but it would be quick/easy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I apologize for this post, as there is a lot of reference material for 1st Gen Roof Racks. However, I have now decided on 3 different builds, just to find out the parts are discontinued. All the info is outdated.

Is there anyone in the know about what current options are? I have a lot of work to do on this car and I need the roof rack to not be a huge project.

Or does anyone have a Yakima setup to sell? I can't find Q121 clips anywhere.

Help!!!!
Try a Toyota dealer. I got a better price from a Toyota dealer in PA than I could find anywhere when I had my first gen. Sold the clips on Craigslist when we bought a 2012. I found the clips for that car at West Marine, the boating supply company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.