Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know theres the Scikotics Scion show in Bakersfield the 16th and a lot of us are not going because it's far out of the way and/or your busy on the day of the show. This show is for a good cause and it will be a fun show. They had similar show today at the Boy's and Girls Club of Ventura and it turned out good. So there's going to be another show this coming Sunday on December 17th and here's more info:

(I took 2nd place for Custom today and theres a lot of different variety of cars from Mini Trucks to Low Riders to MY ONLY Scion xB to wide body Inifiti G35s etc. Everyone liked the way my xB turned out and I want the Low Rider and Ventura County Community to see what you can do to Scions. So lets get a good turn out to this event and show them what we have. Remember, THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!!)

PS: IF ANYONE DECIDES TO GO TO THE SHOW, LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN ALL ROLL IN TOGETHER!!!

Also read the WHOLE Flier. Its a Car Show/Crusie.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I'm giong to try and make it. I can't promise anything though..

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Hey Daniel, for sure I'm down to this. name a spot to meet up and time and we'll do this!!

Hope to see the rest of you out there too!!!!!

Remember it's for the kids!!!! Let's see some cars OTHER then scions to top it off, but show them how the scions do it too!!!

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if your taking the 101 out here lets meet at the Carls Jr. at 8am off the Johnson Dr. exit. C'mon everyone I wanna see more of you out here.

Kristina give me a call when your on your way out here 805-290-2669.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I hope you got my PM Daniel. I really wanted to make it, but I can't take my sick kid along. Hope you understand..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.