Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, I am thinking of getting these wheels from Fujiz, since it is an insane deal, and I was wondering, will they rub?

They are the Axis tc EVO's, 19x8 The lips are also available in Blue or Red, but I think the reflective silver will look best on mine.

FYI, the deal is 690.00 SHIPPED for all four. :O They are usually 1,275.00+shipping.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Tammie (sciondoll) has those wheels. She's dropped on TEIN S-techs and has no rubbing issues that I know of.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Here's a pic that Tammie posted:

·
Registered
198 Posts
you might need rear spacers for the rear i know i did when i had 19 by 8 axis neos, i guessing theyed be the same offset, get you self a set of one ton gargage spacers, ive seen these on a tc in our club and the reflective ring is awesome

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Thanks, Brad!! Yep, got myself some 19's with a 35mm offset and a 2in drop. No rubbing issues, though the ride is rough it looks good. So, I'm sacrificing a smooth ride for appearance. oh well!:D

:)o I'm so embarassed about that picture! I hate having no bumper, I feel so naked without it.)

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it looks like you have your tail bettween your legs LOL. :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Sir said:
it looks like you have your tail bettween your legs LOL. :)
Ha-ha! You're right! I never noticed that before! If I had photoshop, I would put one on.:p

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey scion-doll, what is the tire size on your wheels?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts