Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got ADR Sokudo 8s. 205x40x17. They are a 40 offset. I run Glodline's 2" drop...

Anyone have recomendations on what size spacers to make things flush?
Getting the rims & tires ready this weekend. Need to buy correct spacers...

PLEASE HELP ME...

Thanks,
CloudedXb

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm running a 25mm on the rear with a 18x7.5 40 off-set and rub very minor wit over 300lbs in back, Just enough to put paint on the raised lettering, etc.
I'm running the S-Techs. You shouldn't rub with a 7" wide wheel.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
CloudedxB said:
Padanky,
Are you running any spacers in the front? If so, what size?
5mm up front. I love the stance all the way around. I have the Df210's on the front and Tein's in the rear since I like my spacers too much. As soon as I get around to Roll the rear a little I'll put the Df210's on the rear.

Stock vs. 25mm Spacer

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your stance is just what I am looking for. Not sure how to figure the math for my size wheel. I talked with a guy at work about how to measure the existing rims :confused: or...

Just ask Padanky...:D

Based on your 7.5 rim sizing, what size front and rear spacers would be required using my 7.0 width... Do you think the 17s will rub? (Trying not to roll the fenders)

Thanks in advance for your help or anyone else that wants to contribute...

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
You won't rub with a 17x7 with that offset. (I have 17x7 with a +42 offset, no rub whatsoever.) If anything, you'll look sunken in on the rear. Minimum on the rear: 10mm One Ton Garage spacer shims. Or get the ones that Chris has...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DTRAIN619 said:
You won't rub with a 17x7 with that offset. (I have 17x7 with a +42 offset, no rub whatsoever.) If anything, you'll look sunken in on the rear. Minimum on the rear: 10mm One Ton Garage spacer shims. Or get the ones that Chris has...

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Chris...Hummm still a newb, dont know him yet.. Is he selling those spacers?

Thanks for the info,

-CloudedxB

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Or you can buy rims with a +35 to +30 offset. they would fit better and you wouldn't have to spend extra money to make them fit.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm at 15 off-set in rear w/ 18x7.5

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
JDMJim said:
Or you can buy rims with a +35 to +30 offset. they would fit better and you wouldn't have to spend extra money to make them fit.
Your right, but since I already have some rims and soon to be tires...

I can't choose the off set...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info guys.

I was supposed to have my rims put on this weekend for the test fit, but thanks to a dumbass UPS driver I only received 2 of 4 tires... WTF???
The tires are sent 2 shipments of 2 tires. The first set of two is here ready to go. The other set are a mystery...:confused: Soon...:cool:

Thanks again for the help... I'll post some pics...

-CloudedxB

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i have 17x7 +40 offset 215/40/17 tires and i was told by guys at OTG that i will need a 20mm spacer for the rear and 10mm on the front... but i think i will go for 15mm and 5mm just to give a safe clearance...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts