Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm new here on club xb and i thought i'd share my new wheels. :p

they're not on the car yet. still waiting for my fender flares and spacers and possibly air.

15x9 +0:

195/50 on 15x9

i was hesitant to post this because i dont want these to become the next work equips :p

·
Registered
402 Posts
nice aaron, I'm looking at mk-iii's myself.......9's wow thats fat.....looks good....how much they set you back.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
_eE_ said:
nice aaron, I'm looking at mk-iii's myself.......9's wow thats fat.....looks good....how much they set you back.
i was this close [] to getting mk-iii's but i thought these would be more original. mk-iii's are sweet! lets just say they cost me a whole summer of work... i was working 40 hours a week at 9.20 an hour. choke dollahs. haha. almost wasnt enough for the wheels too.

ThunderGod said:
now thats what im talkin about bro! nice wheels.

these are the ones im lookin fo, somebody help me out yo!

thanks man! have you tried memory fab? they've got new and used ones from japan.

MattyRattyPoo said:
Awesome! WHere did you get these from? SSR went out of business.
from japan. haha. :D

i forgot to thank sean from JDM palace! he's the man!
thanks for all the comments guys.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I did some research. They arn't that hard to find now lol. I guess they are still avaliable in Japan. There are still brand new ones over there. But they look awesome! Ive always loved these wheels.

·
Registered
873 Posts
yes sean is really cool. i was one of the lucky hawaiians to get to cruise with them Team NVS last year while i was visiting norcal. his box was pretty much what got me even more motivated to start grabbing jdm parts.

oh and it's finally good to see some pics your secret rims. lol. i know i know, i knew what it was long time ago. but i just had to respect your secrecy.

as for SSR it's now under Tanabe. hopefully the quality stays up to par as before.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MattyRattyPoo said:
I did some research. They arn't that hard to find now lol. I guess they are still avaliable in Japan. There are still brand new ones over there. But they look awesome! Ive always loved these wheels.
yea not so hard to find in japan. i guess i was lucky to get these brand new. not sure if you know but SSR got bought out by Tanabe and now they're making the wheels. thanks for the comments man!

thundergod... dont touch my mustache...haha. dootashimashite tanda san.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
katchkillah said:
yes sean is really cool. i was one of the lucky hawaiians to get to cruise with them Team NVS last year while i was visiting norcal. his box was pretty much what got me even more motivated to start grabbing jdm parts.

oh and it's finally good to see some pics your secret rims. lol. i know i know, i knew what it was long time ago. but i just had to respect your secrecy.

as for SSR it's now under Tanabe. hopefully the quality stays up to par as before.
yea man. sean is the JDM king hence JDM palace i guess. haha. thanks for keeping it a secret for this long.
shoots.

·
Registered
873 Posts
ThunderGod said:
so, did tanabe start the process? if so, here comes Christmas! oh wait, my birthday is coming up! october is much closer. :D

it's been awhile now. just check the tanabe japan side. only problem is the variety of rims is very limited, not like before.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts