Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone!! just got my new xb and im loving it. First thing I want to do is put some 15 inch rims on it. Can I use 195/50 15 or 205/50 15 without rubbing? Because I really like that old school style. The car is not going to be lowered. Thank you so much, any info will be very helpful.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I run run 205/55-15. It's the best size. Keeps your speedometer pretty accurate. No rubbing as well. Pics are in my signature, incase you're wondering what it looks like. (^o^ )

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you so much for the info. Your ride looks awesome. I plan on getting the sportmax 002. I just got my box a few weeks ago and I love it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have enkei's that are 15x6.5 with stock tires. My car in side photo is stock height but has since been lowered with Hotchkis spring 1 1/2 inches. I want to go wider when I replace my tires but would go with 205/55. Most tires in that size seem to run between 60 and 100 bucks depending on which brand. I know a guy who put 195/60 and they are just a smidge taller than stock but you can get them cheap because it is a popular size.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm running 195/55/15 BF Goodrich G-Force Sports and they have been great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts