Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems the current interest or should I say trend is to go old school with your air ride management. This means back to paddle valves so I wanted to make sure you were all aware of this option we have available from Easystreet.

A complete 100% bolt on kit with new 12 way adjustable front struts that require no modifications at all. This kit eliminates that hassle. Just bolt in the front struts, and rear bag mounts with bags. Find where you want to place the paddle valves, tank and compressor. Finish up by running the 1/4" air line from the tank to the valves and then to each corner. Last step is to wire up the compressor and you are done.

Here is how Easystreet describes their paddle valve kits and what is included:

Complete all-in-one kit comes with everything you need to install air ride on your car which allows you to be on the road quicker compared to other companies out there leaving it up you to piece your own system together.
This is a manual control valved system, meaning that the control valves are like water valves in that they mechanically control air, no wiring of electric solenoid valves necessary. The air lines are routed directly to the backside of the switch which controls the inflation and deflation of the bag from inside your car.
Kit Includes:

• Front air strut kit with exclusive upper strut mount
  • Rear air bag with bracket
  • Viair 380C 100% duty air compressor
  • 5 gallon 8 port tank
  • 4 manual paddle valves
  • 2 dual needle air gauges
  • Pressure switch with all wiring for the compressor
  • 1/4" air line with all fittings for bags, valves, and tank
  • Complete hardware assortment
  • Detailed installation instructions
The gen 2 xB is $1750 for the paddle valve kit.

Scotty is running Easystreet front struts with paddle valves if you want to ask someone how he likes the set up.

Basically if you can install springs and a couple wires you can install air. Just watch where you run the air lines for heat and sharp edges.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
verry intrested in this kit do you have pictures? and how much would shipping be to hawaii zip code 96789?
It is the standard 12 way adjustable Easystreet front and rear.... I will find the right photos or you can look on our site SCIONPRO.COM | Official Website for an idea.

It is $90 for shipping to Hawaii, we have shipped many kits that way.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long are you having this deal?
Until Airlift tells us we have to raise the price...... basically as long as we keep making sales they will try to keep the price available to us. How ever with the dollar going down and raw materials going up in cost I would try to act sooner rather than later.

·
†-LoSt-†
2,146 Posts
If your gonna daily the car, I'd do airlift, shows and mild mileage, UA. That's just opinionated tho.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
If your gonna daily the car, I'd do airlift, shows and mild mileage, UA. That's just opinionated tho.

Why only mild mileage with UA? just curious. I DD mine and know many people that do the same, without any problems. Personally, I think you can DD any of the kits out there as long as the install is clean.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i agree with BBzero. if the install is clean and legit. Anything can be DD. just airlift makes it easy on ppl who dont have the tool to weld and things..

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Why only mild mileage with UA? just curious. I DD mine and know many people that do the same, without any problems. Personally, I think you can DD any of the kits out there as long as the install is clean.
UA daily driver here as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I am not going to say which kit is better for daily driving, since everyone's "butt" dyno/suspension tester is different. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this option with new 12 way adjustable front struts.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
If you do the UA kit itself, you need to weld the lower perch onto the strut. I believe that is what he is referring to.

I basically have this kit (diff rear bags), and I love it. Fully bolt on. Ive never touched air really before, and this was my first task with it. Went on in a weekend with no issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Interesting. I had the old set of UAs (never put on though) that were welded. How do they fit onto the stock strut now? UA isnt sending them out premade are they?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems the current interest or should I say trend is to go old school with your air ride management. This means back to paddle valves so I wanted to make sure you were all aware of this option we have available from Easystreet.

A complete 100% bolt on kit with new 12 way adjustable front struts that require no modifications at all. This kit eliminates that hassle. Just bolt in the front struts, and rear bag mounts with bags. Find where you want to place the paddle valves, tank and compressor. Finish up by running the 1/4" air line from the tank to the valves and then to each corner. Last step is to wire up the compressor and you are done.

Here is how Easystreet describes their paddle valve kits and what is included:

Complete all-in-one kit comes with everything you need to install air ride on your car which allows you to be on the road quicker compared to other companies out there leaving it up you to piece your own system together.
This is a manual control valved system, meaning that the control valves are like water valves in that they mechanically control air, no wiring of electric solenoid valves necessary. The air lines are routed directly to the backside of the switch which controls the inflation and deflation of the bag from inside your car.
Kit Includes:

• Front air strut kit with exclusive upper strut mount
  • Rear air bag with bracket
  • Viair 380C 100% duty air compressor
  • 5 gallon 8 port tank
  • 4 manual paddle valves
  • 2 dual needle air gauges
  • Pressure switch with all wiring for the compressor
  • 1/4" air line with all fittings for bags, valves, and tank
  • Complete hardware assortment
  • Detailed installation instructions
The gen 2 xB is $1750 for the paddle valve kit.

Scotty is running Easystreet front struts with paddle valves if you want to ask someone how he likes the set up.

Basically if you can install springs and a couple wires you can install air. Just watch where you run the air lines for heat and sharp edges.

Is this kit still available?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts