Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL, my leave was approved, and im going home!!!. My box is getting dressed again as the Rally Scion, all lights will become fully functional again for night driving in canada and in the mountains. Were gonna be pulling a trailor again on the trip. Our plan of rout is to go through canada and enter the US through Montana, go through Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and back into Texas. After alittle over a week, well take off again and hear north to Indiana, from there go to Wisconsin, and then head to Minnesota. From there we plan on hitting Montana again and heading back to Alaska!!! Keep a eye out for the Rally box. Might see some of yall on the road, and maybe meet some of yall!!

We plan on hitting the roads Sometime round May 20th, maybe even the 18th or 19th.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Good Luck and Drive Safe........ Hopefully you will have access to the web along the way to post some pics for us.......:D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! Here's to having and Angel on your hood and one on your shoulder.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Thats a loooong trip, and your pulling a trailer!

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is my 2ndish time to make this trip. I drove it but only 4500 miles. pulling a trailor then to. We're gonna make it to texas in 4 days, well take pics, but wont make any stops for the net. so ill be posting pics when i get to texas. on the way to alaska, we may make a few stops. heres a pic of our last trip, and what to look for on the high ways, lol.

·
Registered
291 Posts
bad ass. i bet you'll be driving through wichita kansas or farther east right? pretty cool man =) how's the scion feel at 89k miles?

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
djmesican

If memory serves me right, the trip should run through wichita kansas. I know were going through wichita falls texas, lol. The box feels good, right now im at 90K. it has it moments where it idles a little rough, i blame the new spark plugs, lol. but holding up great!!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Too bad you're not coming through Missouri, and more importantly STL. If you were, I'd say you could stop and get free breakfast or lunch! I can't wait to hear about the details of this trip!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Have let several of the drivers here @ SPD know to be watching out for ya..
Good Luck and pls be careful
red
aka "FatherTime " on the cb

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
that sounds like a crazy trip! it would be so cool to set up a meet at every spot you end up staying at. thats what this one guy did in the vw community last year. that would be so cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.