Scion xB Forum banner

161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Think Inside the "BOX"
55 Posts
Rc thats very true... i have the flux2 brushless on a 4000k 25c lipo.and its almost scary to drive..i have yet to really get on it cus it covers ground sooo fast.

·
XbStickerBomb
32 Posts
At the moment I have a couple extra and cross posted them at a higher price. If anyone is interested in a second before I sell them all I'll honor the "pre sale price". Would like to get these all shipped at once
Hi Rcdrift I would like to buy one more for my friend
I can send payment now please let me know ASAP!
Thanks again!
Sean

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Hi Rcdrift I would like to buy one more for my friend
I can send payment now please let me know ASAP!
Thanks again!
Sean
I've got a few people showing interest in the bodies at 100$ a pop where I've cross posted them. Give me a few days to try and sell them at that price. Unless you want to come up a little higher then the 65$.

PM me if you wanna work something out

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
I'll wait for the $65 just let me know when and I'm down! Have cash standing by!!!
Haven't heard back from other people so if your still interested in a second send over the 65$ and I'll get it shipped out in the next couple of days

---------- Post added 04-14-2014 at 06:04 PM ----------

I now have one left.

they are first come first serve

·
XbStickerBomb
32 Posts
Haven't heard back from other people so if your still interested in a second send over the 65$ and I'll get it shipped out in the next couple of days

---------- Post added 04-14-2014 at 06:04 PM ----------

I now have one left.

they are first come first serve
Thank You I have sent throught paypal!

If you ever get anymore please let me know
Thanks!
Sean

·
Old School xB Builder
1,596 Posts
I would be down for another one too.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Couple of my friends wants one after they saw mine. I'll be keeping an eye out for your post about it if you do. ;)

161 - 180 of 183 Posts