Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got dual qc3.0 outlet mounted and it lit and charged for a 20 min period and then tried to hours later it was out. Replaced with the same

Depvko
4.5 out of 5 stars 93Reviews
[Upgraded 2021]2Pcs 12V/24V USB Outlet with Voltmeter& ON/Off Switch, Quick Charge 3.0 Dual USB Power Outlet, Waterproof Fast Charge USB Charger Socket DIY Kit for Car Boat Marine (2 Pack)

1. [Upgraded 2021]2Pcs 12V/24V USB Outlet with Voltmeter& ON/Off Switch, Quick Charge 3.0 Dual USB Power Outlet, Waterproof Fast Charge USB Charger Socket DIY Kit for Car Boat Marine (2 Pack)
  2. It lit up 3-4 times but never tried to charge a phone with it. Then it quit lighting up. I didn’t unhook battery because usb outlet is on a switched power source. However I did get a crack once before I even turned on ignition and the fuse for outlet popped. It is grounded to bolt connecting emergency brake to metal body/floor pan. It worked after crack and fuse popping but not now even though I checked fuse several times. A friend said get a Dremel or 80 grit sand paper and scrape grounding surface. What next? Any help?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts