Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from I.E. in SoCal, bought a 08 Xb and I really like it, used with 54,000 miles one-owner vehicle So I'm just ready to re-tire soon (Hopefully) :D and with the xb I can get around.:cool: I Am looking forward to getting a lot on info here about the car as I do not know anything now:eek: about the Xb that is !!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Greetings from I.E. in SoCal, bought a 08 Xb and I really like it, used with 54,000 miles one-owner vehicle So I'm just ready to re-tire soon (Hopefully) :D and with the xb I can get around.:cool: I Am looking forward to getting a lot on info here about the car as I do not know anything now:eek: about the Xb that is !!
Congrats and welcome to the club! Lots of info here. Ask questions and someone will respond.

My only suggestion as of now since you barely purchased the xb is to call the dealer or any dealership to make sure that all recalls have been done on the vehicle. I believe I've only come across two; water pump and PWMS (power window master switch).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sirius Hook-ups ??

Greeting:D 2d GEN. guys MY problem is and has probably been dealt w/B4 but I gotta know ! I am installing a Sirius interface w/my factory Pioneer BUT cannot find the TOYSC1 unit still looking OR should I install the new (to me) Isimple Gateway unit has the SCC1 and all for less then $200.00 IAM confused can you "HELP ME" ? Yes I Am new to the Scion Xb scene :eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: Sirius Hook-ups ??

If you have the pioneer t1809 H/U the aftermarket sirius interfaces all state that they do not work with that stereo and its OEL display. Other than that I dont think they make the TOYSC1 anymore the gateway is your best option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts