Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know when is the line up of 07 vechiles arriving? and when is the xa and the xb 07 will be arriving and what are their features ? i need car soon so please asap

·
Registered
229 Posts
depending on your location. The earliest time i have heard on xA xB is November. BUt if you have the money. You can get one now. There is one here in Tampa. they are nice xB.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
GhostxB06 said:
depending on your location. The earliest time i have heard on xA xB is November. BUt if you have the money. You can get one now. There is one here in Tampa. they are nice xB.
An 07 xb? What's this you say? Details my good man, details!

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
07 Xb

Sorry to let you all down like this... But there is no 07 XB for production. Keep a sharp eye out for the 08 next year!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
pastormatt said:
Sorry to let you all down like this... But there is no 07 XB for production. Keep a sharp eye out for the 08 next year!
Matt you're such a party pooper! :eek: :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
that would be wrong. unless this guy i have seen has a project car and works for toyota. i am telling you is the new one. i had pictures from a website just so i could make sure it is what it is. I have not talked to him nor have i seen the car recently. dont get me wrong project car maybe but again i have not talked to him so i still say if yu got the money you get the car. but if i can talk to this guy and get details i will. i am on the road now and will let you know as soon as i am in town to verify. party pooper not really.

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Sorry again

Sure would be nice.. however Scion is one of my sponsors.. the 08 wll be a great design though!!! Save your pennies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey.... I'm not a party pooper :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I also heard that they will be dumping the Tc and releasing a car that is to compete with the WRX :eek: :confused: I don't know if it's true, but if it is, then you can count me in for one of those. Someting along the lines of it being called the Xr :cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
does that mean they are not going to sell xb's in 07?

what's up with that???

my dealer and I have got to talk :)

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
07 Models

You can still buy Scions in 07.. just gonna be 06' models, but there will be an 08 release and you will soon see the new models in 07.. keep an eye out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.