Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Suicide scion

new bloody hand shifter/cig holder

All the hardwork. thanks to my gf Veronica, Mike "kartel", Karen & the kids (bug& J). and thanks to walmart:D ,714 motorsports, pierceyourride, spiderlite. I didn't win anything that night but reactions of people looking at my suicide box made me very happy and that my friend is good enough for me. :D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
kabayan!!!!
very awesome gnarly work bro!!!
man I wish I could have hang out with you more, but mannn!, why you have to push me and shove me to the pavement and told me " I have an interview!"

lol!!!! just kidding bro!!! i'm very happy for you and the exposure!!! I hope to see the video bro!!!!
cool!!!!!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
ya great seeing you guys again. Good to see Dave alive :D

pleasure being your neighbor this Scion Night ketchup, Kristen still can't believe your blood splattered interior is for real lol :p

congrats on all your wins Balliztik

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Awesome pics of some awesome rides!

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was an awesome night. thanks for the thundersticks Dew. it made our night even more when scinergy took the win. you can just tell the difference from the crowd response, it's like comparing 4th of july fireworks to a bag of crickets HAHAHA. and we had VIP & free booze. YAY!!!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yea, the free booze rocked!!!! Wasnt it all worth it to see the look on SE,s faces when the winner was announced....

ketchup_xb said:
it was an awesome night. thanks for the thundersticks Dew. it made our night even more when scinergy took the win. you can just tell the difference from the crowd response, it's like comparing 4th of july fireworks to a bag of crickets HAHAHA. and we had VIP & free booze. YAY!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.