Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my '05 BSP XB. Feel free to leave me any suggestions and tell me what you think about my ride. If your comments are negative thats fine to. I can take constructive criticism.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
gotta love the BSP :D

where do you live so I can steal your seats from you! I want to do leather, and your seats are *exactly* what I invisioned. I want I want!!
are those stock headrests toy put those monitors in? What monitors are those?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
toyota put the leather and the monitors in. They are invision monitors with slot load dvd. You can watch a different movie on each of them and soon my carputer setup will be linked to those back monitors for music videos. Yeah the leather is nice and i think they charged me about 2000 for it. and another 2000 for the tvs. Got ripped but oh well under warranty though.

·
Registered
276 Posts
i actually prefer stock headlights over those projectors but open em up and black em out. you have a sweet box though...

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
blackedoutxb said:
yeah i was thinkin about painting them black. Do you know anyone that has done that. I want to see it first or just buy another set of headlights then try it.
we've got a member of Scinergy here that painted his stock heads black, I will try and find a pic on my laptop when I get home

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
in fact, if I remember correctly, Squirrel has a pic of someone's box that has painted headlights if I remember correctly posted on this site. Check in the California section of this site and look under a post called "SE KICKOFF PICS". I think it's a two toned looking box with a design on it

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I would look it up, but I'm at work on a SLOW-ASS dial-up connection and it would take me forever for all the pics to come up so i could find it :p lemme know if you find it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.