Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
04-06 Polar White Front Lip & Bumper (SOLD)

Selling my Bumper & Lip off my 2006 Polar White Scion xB. The color is Polar white. It is in good condition with normal wear. Light Scratches, No dents, No Cracks. I had it on my Scion for two years (2006-2008) and ran a full body kit after 2008. This is a rare part to find in this shape. I am looking for $320 for both pieces. Not trying to part them out. Never bent. Fitment is good. If you are interested. Direct message me or text me at 714-955-Nine793. Local pick up in Socal.

Thanks

SOLD ON 10/5/2014

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have a two buyers that offered me $225. I'm looking for $250 Picked up. If you're interested text me and we can work something out.
Honestly I would buy the whole thing for $320 before I would buy just the lip for $225. Thanks for getting back to me though. Hope the sale goes well for you.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 04-06 Polar White Front Lip & Bumper (SOLD)

Honestly I would buy the whole thing for $320 before I would buy just the lip for $225. Thanks for getting back to me though. Hope the sale goes well for you.
I am closing this thread because it is sold. Thank you to the gentleman out of corona for the quick purchase and to all for the reasonable offers. Have a good weekend.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.