Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Personally, I think it's a good idea executed very poorly. They made almost no effort to use the lines of the orignal car. What would have looked better would have been to take the wide body and bring it all the way up to where the box naturally gets wider, at the top of the doors. Also they should have used a front end more like the JP kit, then it would still be square, but wider and sick.

·
Registered
322 Posts
azztinthebox said:
in my opinion that thing is nasty....
Do you think that if they did what I said it would look better or is it beyond saving?

·
Registered
612 Posts
xscionB said:
I like it b/c its different, but I can't decide if I really like it...:confused:
Different doesn't always mean better....;)

I know this sounds weird....but try writing/putting into words what you like/don't like about it. That's what I do when I'm confused. It helps me materialize my thoughts and helps make my ideas concrete.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fcastle said:
Personally, I think it's a good idea executed very poorly. They made almost no effort to use the lines of the orignal car. What would have looked better would have been to take the wide body and bring it all the way up to where the box naturally gets wider, at the top of the doors. Also they should have used a front end more like the JP kit, then it would still be square, but wider and sick.
I do kinda wish they had used the lines of the xB... That is where my problem lies. I'm not sure I have seen the JP kit. Maybe I will check into getting a one off piece done...

·
Registered
67 Posts
fcastle said:
Ths is exactly what I was thinking looking at the pictures; Good idea, bad execution. A box-fender style widebody (VW Golf Rallye, Audi 80 IMSA-GTO, BMW M3 E30, etc.) would really be cool, but they didn't try hard enough on this.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i like it.. one of my friend just put it on his black box, and it looks swet

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are there anymore widebodys? If not, i'm just gonna go with a F1 or a k1. Cheap and easy to put on...I wonder if any of the body shops around here could make me a one off widebody out of a regular kit...:confused:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.