Navarre FL Anyone? - Scion xB Forum
South-East For discussion of meets, get togethers, events and other local activities.
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 Old 11-05-2013, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Navarre FL
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
look pretty play dirty is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Navarre FL Anyone?

I'm in between Pensacola and Panama City Beach. Would rather not travel the 2 hours to PCB. Anyone a little more local? Interested in meets, mod sessions, group rides and shows. Hit me up if you're close or know anyone who is.

Jenn
look pretty play dirty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 Old 11-06-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered User
 
SuPrDav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pace, FL
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SuPrDav is on a distinguished road
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

If anyone else is up for it, I'm in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
SuPrDav is offline  
post #3 of 21 Old 11-06-2013, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Navarre FL
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
look pretty play dirty is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Hell Yeah! Anyone else from PC or Pcola wanna find a central meeting place?
look pretty play dirty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 21 Old 11-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Registered User
 
SuPrDav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pace, FL
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SuPrDav is on a distinguished road
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

I think if we threw in a blue hair reunion with an xb get together around here, we'd get more responses. What do ya think?
SuPrDav is offline  
post #5 of 21 Old 11-30-2013, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Navarre FL
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
look pretty play dirty is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Not following ya with the blue hair reunion reference. Please advise.
look pretty play dirty is offline  
post #6 of 21 Old 12-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Registered User
 
SuPrDav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pace, FL
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SuPrDav is on a distinguished road
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Old people driving xbs around here. They're everywhere. It's like every time I see one driving around and look at its driver, 96.8% off the time they are elderly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
SuPrDav is offline  
post #7 of 21 Old 01-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Registered User
 
gcthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: "Punk"sacola, FL
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gcthrasher is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

I live in Milton, but am usually in Pensacola all the time and surf Navarre from time to time. I agree with the "blue hair" meet. It seems every xB owner in our area fits this description to a Tee.

---------- Post added 01-23-2014 at 04:41 PM ----------

Oh, and there's a dude I see, from time to time, that drives a gray xB that is lowered on stock steelies. But always just see him in passing, never in person, but he knows "the wave." hahaha

"A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the voters take away the rights of the other 49%" Thomas Jefferson
gcthrasher is offline  
post #8 of 21 Old 02-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Think Inside the "BOX"
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PigBunXb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PigBunXb
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

panama city beach here...
PigBunXb is offline  
post #9 of 21 Old 02-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Registered User
 
gcthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: "Punk"sacola, FL
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gcthrasher is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigBunXb View Post
panama city beach here...
I'm guessing the xB scene, in our area, is a joke. I see a few around town, but no one seems to be "into" it....

"A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the voters take away the rights of the other 49%" Thomas Jefferson
gcthrasher is offline  
post #10 of 21 Old 02-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Think Inside the "BOX"
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PigBunXb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PigBunXb
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcthrasher View Post
I'm guessing the xB scene, in our area, is a joke. I see a few around town, but no one seems to be "into" it....
very true...but a great place to buy one .lol..
you guys are right..dont see anything but oldies driving them in our area..
but look at it this way ..a great place to buy one when they come up..
i have wanted one for years..and finally got one last Jun.. its BCP had pics on here but they were taken down...not much done to it.. just BB logos front and back..wiper delete..a modest system..and a custom decklid to hide the sub.. my plans are running the steelies with some smooth center caps and white walls.. will try to re add my pics in the next few days
PigBunXb is offline  
post #11 of 21 Old 02-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Registered User
 
gcthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: "Punk"sacola, FL
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gcthrasher is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Yeah, I got my BCP for a pretty sweet deal last Jan. I see a guy in the Milton area with a gray one, lowered on stock wheels, and saw a BCP today, in Pensacola that had aftermarket wheels. And there's 1 or 2 more that are driven by the younger crowd, but doesn't seem to be "the big thing" here. Kinda sucks...

"A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the voters take away the rights of the other 49%" Thomas Jefferson
gcthrasher is offline  
post #12 of 21 Old 02-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Think Inside the "BOX"
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
PigBunXb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to PigBunXb
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

i couldn't agree more.. me and my girl was talkin about."how nice it would be to go to a big meet" just to get photos and see what other people,who love their boxes have done
PigBunXb is offline  
post #13 of 21 Old 02-13-2014, 04:29 PM
Registered User
 
gcthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: "Punk"sacola, FL
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gcthrasher is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Yeah, man. Seems all the big meets are up north. There's one coming up that's in PA...way to far for me to drive..haha. I feel your pain, bro.

"A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the voters take away the rights of the other 49%" Thomas Jefferson
gcthrasher is offline  
post #14 of 21 Old 05-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Registered User
 
gcthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: "Punk"sacola, FL
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gcthrasher is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

Sunday June 15th from 12-5pm at Cottage Hill Park
1711 Hillcrest Rd. Mobile, AL 36609
The meet location will be held at Cottage Hill Park/Medal of Honor Park located in Mobile, AL. Fold out chairs, tables, tents, and grills welcomed. There will be a BBQ cook off competition for best burgers and sausages. Judging will be done by a panel of 5 selected by GCA personnel. Winner will receive official GCA sunglasses, bag, keychain, and decal. Bring your own food and drinks. Everyone is welcome. The main goal is to bring the automotive community together including imports, domestics, cars, trucks, and bikes of all makes and models. Hope to see you there!!

"A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the voters take away the rights of the other 49%" Thomas Jefferson
gcthrasher is offline  
post #15 of 21 Old 05-28-2014, 04:25 AM
sittn low inda box
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: West Coast Florida
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
exbeedriver is on a distinguished road
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

I think u'd have better luck organizing a meet in Tampa/Orlando area. I havent met with anyone in FL. but would love to attend a meet and drive, mod session or anything xb related.

Please, if anyone meets let me know.... i'll show up
exbeedriver is offline  
post #16 of 21 Old 09-02-2014, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Navarre FL
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
look pretty play dirty is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Bought my box in PC. Great dealership. Drove her right off the showroom floor with 7 miles on her. Now in Navarre and only the golden oldies are riding around . We need a mini meet n greet. NWFL only, lol. Not a lot done to mine either, but it would be sweet to meet mod minded ppl.
look pretty play dirty is offline  
post #17 of 21 Old 09-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Registered User
 
gcthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: "Punk"sacola, FL
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gcthrasher is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

I'm starting to notice a slight comeback in the Pensacola area. I'm not sure if it's because of me or not...hahahaha...but I have actually started getting compliments instead of laughs and sneers. A lot of auto enthusiasts meet at the Bayfront Auditorium on the weekends, if you ever feel like driving to Pensacola one fri/sat night. If so, let me know and I'll be sure to show, too. (I usually don't go unless I have absolutely nothing else going on..haha)

"A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the voters take away the rights of the other 49%" Thomas Jefferson
gcthrasher is offline  
post #18 of 21 Old 09-02-2014, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Navarre FL
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
look pretty play dirty is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
I work most weekends, but if I'm not I'd be interested. What are you riding out? 1st Gen, 2nd Gen? Any mods? I'm 2013 Crimson Metalic, all LED interior, custom tint, remote start plus security, and blue LED under seat lights. Not bad for having her 14 months, haha.
look pretty play dirty is offline  
post #19 of 21 Old 09-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Registered User
 
gcthrasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: "Punk"sacola, FL
Posts: 245
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gcthrasher is on a distinguished road
Garage
Re: Navarre FL Anyone?

I have a Gen1 Black Cherry Pearl on DF210's with 15x8 XXR 002's and an Option R exhuast. I'm in the process of sticker bombing my hood.
My interior is pretty much stock other than my head unit and amp/sub.
gcthrasher is offline  
post #20 of 21 Old 09-03-2014, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Navarre FL
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
look pretty play dirty is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Niiiice
look pretty play dirty is offline  
Reply

User Tag List




Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome