Under Seat Subwoofer - Page 2 - Scion xB Forum
Scion xB Interior There's no arguing that there's plenty of room inside the Scion xB interior. Which is why the Scion xB interior deserves an entire forum of it's own. Here you can discuss any customizing you have done to the interior of your Scion xB.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 22 Old 11-16-2013, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Shay.ca is on a distinguished road
Re: Under Seat Subwoofer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVGMman View Post
it does, i will get it from crutchfield though since there are issues getting it warrantied when purchased from amazon.
No worries. If you have any questions on install id be glad to help. Its easier to take the seat out for wiring it up.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

2006 Salsa Red xB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloInTheBox View Post
I just want to give a fat shout out to Shay and his sticker shop. He does excellent work, and even designed one for me. Go to him for your sticker needs! They're excellent quality and the price is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jare215th View Post
Shay ur stickers are pretty bad ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore View Post
I will say that anyone debating ordering from Shay need not worry, I placed an order from him 3 days after ordering from ihatestickers. His items arrived two day ago and I've yet to receive my orders from ihatestickers.com...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 Old 12-01-2016, 08:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LVGMman is on a distinguished road
Re: Under Seat Subwoofer

been years now, couldn't ever remember my password and the new requirements irritated me so i never set it up again until tonight. I did end up doing the install about 1.5 years ago. I went with a box made for a standard cab f-150 $50 off ebay a Boss amp and 10" infinity sub. i put poly fill in the enclosure and mounted the amp to the top of the box. it just barely slid under the passenger seat. sounds decent and hits ok. i also installed a 2014 FR-S radio into the car and used the pre-outs. thanks to Shay.CA i just got your PM today when i logged in from years back and wanted to say thank you today.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page