Scion xB Forum banner

Help! Can't get OEM Alpine Stereo to Read Audio DVD

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  wagonbldr 
#1 ·
I just bought a 2006 Envy Green RS 3.0. I'm trying to burn audio DVD's. I've used Nero & Roxio. The OEM Alpine system only recognizes about 20 % of the music that I burn to the DVD, so if I burn 1000 songs, I can only see 200 of them on the DVD I'm using 4.7 gig DVD's. I read the entire user manual and can't figure out why it won't recognize all of the music. I've tried burning the discs about 10 different ways & no luck.

Maybe the Alpine system isn't fully compatible with playing Audio DVD's?

Also, I am using the proper media, DVD-RW per the user manual and i'm burning at the proper write speed.

I've tried the burned CD's in my 350Z which has an aftermarket Alpine system and all of the music is there and plays perfectly.

Any help is appreciated. I've been trying for a week to get these DVD's to work and it's really bugging me.

I know I can use the ipod connection (which i also do), but i'm old school & like being able to dump 1000 songs to a DVD-RW and just go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.